- Many clients have written to me, and thanked me for my help in buying, or selling, houses for them. Here are some excerpts from those communications, actually taken from some time ago! I have a huge file, and have only given sketchy information on the sources, but if you care to find out more I would be happy to share any or all of their letters with you.
Firstly, I'll reproduce 2 letters written by clients directly to Larry Brackett, the owner of Frank Howard Allen.
- This weekend, my family will be moving into our lovely new home, purchased with the help of one of your agents, Carol Hudson.
I am writing this note to you because the sale of this home would never have happened without Carol's calm perseverance, honesty and willingness to give more than one hundred percent to her clients.
My husband and I have bought a number of pieces of real estate in the past and Carol has impressed us not only with her abilities when problems arose, but also with her kindness and sincere desire to help us find just the right home. We will confidently recommend her as a wonderful agent to our friends, and if the need arises, we'll surely seek her out to assist us in the future.
- We recently had the pleasure of working with one of your agents, Carol Hudson. She represented us in the purchase of our home in San Anselmo.
Carol was wonderful. She helped us through the buying process step by step with professionalism and personal attention.
Her negotiating skills truly made the purchase of our house a reality.
We would be pleased to refer Carol Hudson to anyone wishing to buy a home. She puts the buyer's needs first.
Here are some letters from clients for whom I sold houses!
- Thank you so much...for all the hard work that you put in to make this deal run so smoothly. I think it must be some sort of record: exactly one month from listing to close of escrow, and at higher than asking price. Wow!!!
- We finally unpacked and settled into our new location. We are both very happy in our beautiful new home. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your help in the sale of both of our proerties in Marin. You were very professional in your approach to practical and stress free Real Estate. Thank you for pricing our homes to sell and not just sit on the market. A lot of agents would have taken our listings at any price. We very much appreciate the fact that you take your job seriously and work very hard to make sure it is done quickly and efficiently. We are forever grateful.
And now some more letters to me, and to whom it may concern!
- My wife and I would like to thank you so much for your efforts in finding us a house in Mill Valley. Buying a house can be such a frightening experience but you really helped to make the whole process so much easier, from finding the right place through closing. What we most appreciated was the extraordinary level of attention and caring, making us feel like we were your only clients. You knew exactly what we wanted, were available anytime, and were right on top of the market. We've dealt with other agents before, but none came anywhere close to the level of service you provided and the amount of time you spent with us. In fact this was the first time we had a sense that a commission was actually earned! The houses you showed us were right on target, the price negotiation was tough, fair and rapid, and you helped us enormously during the inspection phase by recommending good people and ensuring that we were completely satisfied with all aspects of the house. You guided us through each step of financing and closing, which was very important since we needed to close in less than a month and couldn't afford any glitches. There is no question that you are our agent of choice and we will most heartily recommend you to anyone who asks for a suggestion.
- I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and professionalism in finding the perfect house for me in San Anselmo. You made this process so much easier than my previous purchases. The other agents before I started working with you did not come close to the level of service you provided and the amount of time you spent with me.
Further more, what I really appreciated was the extraordinary level of attention and caring that made me feel like your only client. Consequently, your persistance and availability to work with me at all hours of the day made it possible for me to find my new house in such a "tuff" housing market.
There is no question that I would highly recommend you to anyone who asks for a Realtor. In short I feel I have found a long term friend. Thank you for all of your help.
- We are ensconced in our new home and so happy! Our deepest thanks to you for helping us find and buy our first home.
It was truely a delight working with you. All the horror stories we had heard about buying a first home were completely dispelled by your professional and thoughtful style. Right from the start, we were impressed with how well you listened to us, and how quickly you understood what we were looking for in a house. You answered our multitude of questions patiently and thoroughly. You also treated us with care and respect. We did not waste time visiting properties that were out of our range, and we never felt pressured to present an offer. But, when we were ready, you found time to meet us on very short notice. The escrow process could not have gone better. We appreciated how you kept on top of everything and always apprised us of deadlines. You gave us such personal attention that we felt we were your only clients.
You are first rate, Carol! We will recommend you whole heartedly to anyone wanting to buy or sell a house. Thank you again and again.
- I am delighted to be able to recommend Carol Hudson, and I do so with absolutely no reservations.
Carol served as my real estate agent when I purchased my house in 1997. I found her to be sensitive to my needs, extremely hard working, dependable, well connected and knowledgeable.
Buying a house can be extremely stressful, and I am very grateful that I had Carol when things got hairy.
Having a real estate agent you can trust and rely on makes all the difference in the world, and Carol Hudson is the best.
And, finally a letter written by one of my clients, to someone he had never actually met, who recommended me!
- ....you recommended Carol Hudson, the broker who sold me my first home, or assisted and found the wonderful location that I had been looking for. I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for the recommendation as Carol is the GREATEST. I'm not just saying this as a close friend of Peter's, but more off the cuff. It's not always an exact science finding someone you can truely trust and feel comfortable with whom you know has your best interest in mind. Although, with Carol, I never questioned that. She was definitely more of a friend that led me to that perfect home and on the first day, mind you. I'm really glad Peter had contacted you as Carol really seemed to know the areas I had interests in. Thanks........
Well, if you read all these, then you will know that my byline, "PERSONAL ATTENTION GETS RESULTS", is really true! Additionally, these were all excerpted from quite early transactions. I now have files full of such letters, and commendations from Frank Howard Allen..........
Return to Carol Hudson's Main Home Page?
This page designed and maintained by Derek & Carol Hudson and friends.